Monday, July 8, 2013

DAVID DAVILA'S BACK - PHOTOS by DAVID WAGNER of wagnerLA


I've been accused of favoritism before and I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me. Any concern that I could possibly have becomes even less important when it has to do with a photographer like David Wagner of wagnerLA, or fitness and fine art model, David Davila, who graced the cover of the prior issue. Well David and David have returned in a spectacular set of images that showcase both the photographer's skill and the models ASSets.





Mr. Davila is a model who always generates high interest in BLISS and I'm often asked to have more images in his features. Well, I had the images but last month centered around photographer KJ Heath, so I decided to whet the appetite and include this set in this issue. Look closely and you will see a familiar chair that graces the cover, but with David filling in for super sexy cover man Darin Farano. There's no interview this time around, but plenty of sculpted flesh to hold your attention.
 



And don't think this is the last you will see of Mr. Davila. As his port continues to grow and expand, hopefully he will continue to allow us to share that journey in BLISS. Until then, enjoy the view.

©2013 - Sean Dibble                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. What I would not do in order to suck some of these guys and swallow.

    ReplyDelete

David Costa

COUTUREBOY

BeautifulMag